Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Introduction

My sister requested that I share some of my recipes and cooking ideas with her. She told me just to publish them on our blog. Other have mentioned that I need to start sharing some of my recipes and my modifications.  When someone asks for a recipe it usually sounds like, "Here's the recipe, but I don't use this, I subsitute that and add some of this. AndI usually cook it for this long instead of like this." 

And then I got to thinking that it might be fun to just start a blog full of all things I end up cooking or baking at our house.  I'm going to post recipes as I make them with all my modification included in the recipe, so you get orginal Angela work.  Also, I'm going to try and give a ball park cost of the meal so those of us on budgets can plan accordingly.

So here it... What's Cooking at the Busselbergs'!

No comments: